MD Qld Newsletter Issue 12 OUT NOW!
Muscular Dystrophy Queensland are pleased to announce our latest newsletter has been published. If you are on our mailing list, a printed copy will be in your letter box soon. But if you’re a little impatient, take a look at our copy online.
This issue includes:
- Strong defence earns the Queensland Gladiators rewards at NEWS
- Farewell to Bren Arkinstall
- Ethical approval granted for researcher Brad Launikonis
- MD Queensland farewells our friend – Bill Duyvestyn
- NDIS Latest News – Your stories and your input counts now
- Myasthenia Gravis study results to help three fold
- FSHD group calling for members
- NILS loans for lifestyle too
- Growing Stronger update – Phase II commences on 4 July 2011
- Social media helps HOG ride sell out
- Talking with Tristram
- International registry expands to serve more people with congenital muscle diseases
- Current employment opportunities with Muscular Dystrophy Qld
- Teleconference ‘Childrens’ Neuromuscular Clinic’
- Our upcoming events
If you’d like to receive print or email copies of news updates like our newsletter, and are not currently on the mailing list please email us and we’d be happy to include you.