Register as a Client
If you are thinking of becoming a client of Muscular Dystrophy, it is best to have a conversation with us first and we can provide some information and answer any questions you might have. There is no charge for becoming a client of Muscular Dystrophy Queensland.
If you decide you would like to be a client, there is some paperwork to be completed:
- Client Details Form – this includes your personal details and some information about your condition and how it affects our life.
- Consent Form – a record of your consent to provide services, disclose and collect information, communicate with guardians or carers and the capture and use of photography, video and other media.
Clients of MDQ have access to:
- regular Client Updates and information about services and events that may
- NDIS and chargeable services delivered by dedicated, specialist teams of
- Charitable services (subject to eligibility and capacity)
Our client services team understand your condition more than most and can
answer your questions and work with you to solve problems.
You become a member of our community which exists to empower Queenslanders living with muscular dystrophy and similar conditions to make the most of opportunities and fulfil their potential to live the lives they choose. We would love to welcome you.
For more information about our client services, you can download our Client Guide
Ceasing to be a client of Muscular Dystrophy Queensland
You may choose to that you no longer wish to be a client of Muscular Dystrophy Queensland for any reason, including:
- You no longer have a need for our services
- You have moved interstate (MDQ can refer you to a Muscular Dystrophy organisation in most states of Australia.
Just let us know if your circumstances change and you no longer wish to continue as a client of MDQ.
Client Registration Enquiry
If you’re interested in becoming a client of Muscular Dystrophy Queensland, please don’t hesitate to use the following form to get in touch with us.